Revelate Designs Sweet Roll Handlebar Bag
The Sweetroll is our stand alone bikepacking handlebar bag. It’s highly versatile: dual sided roll down closures allow for a wide range of load carrying while the modular front system lets you add one of our pockets for more storage.
Disk or V Brake only - NOT compatible with Cantilever or road style front brakes with a vertical exposed cable.
Drop bars? Choose the large size for larger carrying space in a limited width. Please read this blog post for more info.
Jones loop bars? The Sweetroll has additional dedicated attachment points for 4 point mounting on Jones loop bars. Please read this blog post.
Front pockets must be purchased separately.
- Waterproof seam sealed construction
- Adjustable handlebar offset using stackable spacers prevents cable and lever interference and bag abrasion
- Manta Flap - Shove stuff between the flap and the main bag. Features 2 rows of daisy chain webbing for custom configurations. Swap it out for a pocket for added capacity.
- Fiberglass cross stiffener adds rigidity to the mount area and provides structure when packing and unpacking
- Foam spacer block at head tube prevent abrasion and bag wear against bike frame.
The rule of thumb is to downsize your load on handlebars as much as possible for the best handling. The small / medium are best for singletrack, while the large is better suited for dirt roads, winter trips and truly bulky loads. Bigger is not better; choose the smallest bag you can get away with. Medium is the most versatile size.
- Small - 5.75" diameter x 23" max width
- Medium - 7" diameter x 22" max width
- Large - 8" diameter x 22" max width
- Weight: Weights are complete and without front flap: Small - 12.5 oz / 10.3 oz; Medium - 13.2 oz / 11.0 oz; Large - 14.0 oz / 11.8 oz.
- Volume: Small - 600 cu in; Medium - 850 cu in; Large - 1,100 cu in.
- Materials: 200 denier waterproof TPU laminated nylon; VX 50 X-pac.